Life Cycle 55+ is about social riding with like-minded individuals.
Our rides are led by our experienced Life Cycle 55+ Ride Leaders . Life Cycle 55+ With a ratio of 20 people per Ride Leader, participating in each ride, you will be a part of an exclusive riding group. A Life Cycle 55+ costs as little as $5 a week!
As a member you are entitled too:
- Attend any, and as many, weekly Life Cycle 55+ Explore rides as you wish,
- Receive a FREE RACV Bike Assist membership valued at $50,
- 15% of the price of any of the Life Cycle 55+ Adventure rides (held in Victoria),
- In case of accident, coverage of non-medicare medical expenses,
- 24/7 third party property damage,
- 24/7 third party bodily injury,
- Access to exclusive Life Cycle 55+ members offers and discounts,
- Access to exclusive Cycling Australia offers and discounts,
- Member e-News,
- Access to bike insurance.
A Life Cycle 55+ Membership allows you to participate in all Explore rides around the state. Additionally, a Life Cycle 55+ Membership will give you discounts on all Adventure Rides, and Inspire Skills Sessions, as well as special discounts and offers from Life Cycle 55+ corporate partners.
*Note that a Life Cycle 55+ Membership provides you with access to Life Cycle 55+ Explore rides, as well as all the other benefits of a Cycling Victoria Membership, such as personal accident insurance and public liability insurance.